1. “SHIP FROM” location MUST match the “Auction Yard Location” for each specific auction (For example, under “SHIP FROM” you would state … Auction Yard 1 Odessa, Texas or Auction Yard 3 Gillette, Wyoming). If your purchase includes multiple locations, you need to provide a Bill of Lading for each location.
2. Your Company name MUST be listed somewhere on the Bill of Lading and should match the name on your invoice from Superior as closely as possible.
3. All lot numbers from your invoice / pick up ticket(s) MUST be listed on the Bill of Lading for each location.
4. The Bill of Lading MUST have the Carrier Name and DOT number.
5. All Bill of Ladings MUST show a date and signature verifying receipt at the “SHIP TO” location. For overseas shipments, receipt at the Export Port from the yard location is acceptable.
SUPERIOR ENERGY AUCTIONEERS, LP IS NOT THE SHIPPER. It is the auction buyer’s responsibility to make arrangements to load and transport purchases from the Auction Yard Location(s) in the allotted check-out period(s).